to the Parents and Citizens (P & C) Association of Roma State College for
2019. The P & C is a rewarding way of being involved in your child’s school
and gives you the opportunity to be part of a strong volunteer organisation.
The choice of how involved you are is completely up to you!
P & C Meets on the second Wednesday of every month, 5pm at the Junior
Campus Library and we encourage everyone to join us.
Becoming a member
Please note all memberships need to be
renewed in March of each year.
Diana Garvie firstname.lastname@example.org
President: Tracey Lewington and Stacey Johnson
Recent contributions to the school
fundraising efforts enable us to be in a good position to fund projects within
the school. Recent contributions and achievements:
- Senior Campus fence - Stage 1 contribution
- ½ Court Basketball court at Senior Campus
- Basketball court in the Student Centre at Middle Campus
- Upgrade of take home readers in the school
- Chaplaincy Program Donation
- Electric String Instruments – contribution
- Garden Upgrade Program