Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Secondary Navigation

Main page Content


Enrolment process

To enrol your child at Roma State College please collect an enrolment package from the relevant campus' administration or download documents.

. Please also download a copy of our Parent Booklet 2018.pdf.

Parents or caregivers must be the adults enrolling the students.

If you are unable to download the documents from our website, please contact us and we will provide a copy for you.

All documents should be completed in advance and will be checked thoroughly upon lodgement. Please allow for up to a half hour to ensure all documentation is complete and any supporting documents are included in your enrolment application.

In addition, all new enrolling students are required to undertake an interview with the relevant member of the leadership team as part of the enrolment process. College staff will advise and negotiate suitable times when the enrolment application is collected or lodged. The College's administration hours are 8 am to 4 pm.

What to bring

  • All enrolments require proof of age. A full birth certificate must be provided for all students.
  • If you are coming from interstate or overseas you must have a birth certificate or acceptable proof of birth e.g. extract. A passport is not sufficient.
  • Report cards and records of previous schooling are helpful particularly with interstate enrolments. Student's most recent report cards are requested to assist with class placements.
  • Special needs information for a child being placed into our special education unit. Reports from specialists or medical practitioners and health workers help us to meet the needs of your child.
  • Medication forms must be completed if your child has any specific issue requiring the administration of medication. These medications must have clear written instructions about quantity and time of administration. Further information around medication requirements will be discussed at the enrolment interview.

Existing parents

Please help us keep your child’s information up to date. Advise us urgently if:

  • You change your address
  • There is a change in your emergency contact number
  • Any significant changes occur with regard to your child’s health
  • You feel we should know of any other changes which concern your child e.g. work phone numbers, custody/court orders.